Cheesecake is a favorite dessert of many, and it’s a great no bake option when you don’t feel like dealing with a hot kitchen. Made with cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice, the filling is undeniably creamy with a hint of tartness, which compliments the graham cracker crust. Meaning, you’ll get a delicious, rich cake without the sweat equity! Plus, you can shake things up and top your cheesecake with anything you like, from pie filling and berries to chocolate chips. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the ingredients and directions below!
For Graham Cracker Crust
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, about 18 crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 11 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, if using unsalted butter
For the Filling
- 2 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, room temperature
- 14-ounces, or 1 can, sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Berries, pie filling, or other toppings of your choice
- Place graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir using a fork. The mixture will resemble wet sand.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-10” springform pan. Chill at least 10 minutes before filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth using a hand or a stand mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and mix until smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust. Chill the cheesecake at least 4 hours before cutting and serving so the mixture can set.
- Top with berries or your favorite pie filling. Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Cheesecake can be made 1 day in advance, but don’t top it until ready to serve.
Domain City Center Apartments in Lenexa, Kansas