Whip up something new this week! This recipe for Chicken and Mushroom Tetrazzini uses simple ingredients to create a gourmet, Italian restaurant-inspired meal that your entire family will love. The dish calls for many nonperishable items, making it a great option during the stay-at-home orders. Try this recipe tonight!
Chicken and Mushroom Tetrazzini
• 1 8-ounce package angel hair pasta
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 4 ounces chopped prosciutto
• 1 8-ounce package white mushrooms, sliced
• 1 10-ounce jar Alfredo sauce
• 1 can cream of mushroom soup
• 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
• 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Prepare pasta according to package directions. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add prosciutto and mushrooms. Sauté for about five minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, retaining 1/2 cup of the cheese. Mix well. Stir in pasta and spoon into a lightly greased 11x7 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. Serves six.
After a long day, it can be tempting to order take-out for dinner. Instead of settling for a high-fat meal, the team at Domain City Center Apartments in Lenexa, Kansas would like to suggest this delicious, nutritious alternative!